- Up to 4 years old : No Charge
- 2010: From 5 to 9 years old sharing room with two adults: $18.00
- 2009: From 5 to 9 years old sharing room with two adults: $18.00
- From 10 years and up: Adult Rate
- Maximum two complementary children per room accompanied by at least one adult, clarifying it depends of the room’s category and it’s capacity.
Important Information about the Rates:
- US Dollar currency at the day’s exchange rate.
- Rates plus 13% taxes.
- Rates include Breakfast buffet or a la carte depending on hotel occupancy.
- Rates valid until December 15, 2013.
- Green Season: May 01st, 2013 – December 15th, 2013.
- Hight Season: December 16th - 2013 April 30th, 2014.
- Check in: 03:00 PM.
- Check out: 12:00 MD.
Lodging policies / Minimum stay during special holidays
- Christmas and New Years Eve:
From December 22 nd, 2012 to January 2nd, 2012: 2 nights minimum stay.
2012: From April 01th 2012 to April 08, 2012: 2 nights minimum stay
Food and Beverages Policies during special holidays
- Christmas and New Years Eve: All guests staying on the night on December 31st will be charged for the formal dinner. The night on December 24th the charged is not obligatory.
Cost of the dinner $50 i.v.i.(rack rate), children under 12 years old pay the 50%. The net rate will be a 15% of the rack rate.
Reservation’s policies & rooms confirmations:
- All the reservation’s request for Fit’s or groups must be sent to the Reservations department via fax or sending an e-mail.
- All the reservations will be considered tentative until there is a prepayment, according with the cut off policies or some document ensuring it, like a credit card form without wrong information or the payment ticket.
- The Reservation’s Department will provide a cut off, release or dead line (they are mean the same in the payment date) in the confirmations.
- The hotel reserves the right to cancel reservations when the payments for each one has not gotten in the cut off dates.
Reservations for FITS
The Reservation’s Department will establish a tentative lock (cut off) room 22 days before to the arrival, depending of the request’s time or according to the agreement between both parts. (Hotel and Agency).
Payment Policies – High Season:
FITS: (less than 10 rooms):
- Reservations must be fully paid 22 days prior to the arrival date.
Payment Policies – Green Season:
FITS: (less than 10 rooms):
- Full payment must be made 15 days prior to the arrival date.
**All reservations request within the prepayment period, especially in High Season, have to be paid before being considered as confirmed.**
FIT’s Cancellations Policies
|More than 22 days prior to arrival date:
|21 - 14 days prior to arrival date:
||1 night penalty
|13 - 11 days prior to arrival date:
||2 night penalty
|10 - 0 days prior to arrival date and no-shows
|More than 15 days prior to arrival date
|14 - 6 days prior to arrival date:
|| 1 night penalty
|5 - 0 days prior to arrival date and no-shows